National Council of Catholic Women at 200 North Glebe Road, Suite 725, Arlington, VA 22203 US - ABOUT US...
THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF CATHOLIC WOMEN
The National Council of Catholic Women consists of more than 3,000 affiliated Catholic women's organizations in parishes and dioceses throughout the U.S., representing hundreds of thousands of Catholic women, and almost 3,000 individual Catholic women.
- We are Catholic women who hold Individual Membership with NCCW.
- The NCCW is a member of the World Union of Catholic Women's Organizations (WUCWO).
- We are recognized by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
- We are active participants in partnerships with other Catholic groups.
The National Council of Catholic Women acts through its members to support, empower and educate all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service. NCCW programs respond with Gospel values to the needs of the Church and society in the modern world.
History:For a brief history of NCCW, click here
Who We Are...
- A voice for American Catholic women today
- Transforms the world through prayer and action
- Unites more than 3,000 affiliated Catholic women's groups, and nearly 3,000 individual Catholic women in the United States
- Supports social action through Gospel values
- Trains Catholic women to become leaders at the intersection of Church and society
- Provides a forum for Catholic women to speak and act on matters of mutual interest
- Represents U.S. Catholic women in the national and international arenas
Bylaws:Click Here for a Copy of NCCW's Current Bylaws
The Associates of NCCW, Inc.
The Associates of NCCW, Inc. is an individual membership organization designed for Catholic women and clergy who wish to strengthen their support of the National Council of Catholic Women. The Associates of NCCW, Inc., was founded in 1970 to support and encourage religious, educational, civic, and charitable projects within the National Council of Catholic Women framework. Funds raised by the Associates through dues and donations each year are used for grants to the NCCW. These funds have been used for projects/programs such as brochures, Legislative Alerts, Bulletin Boards, Catholic Woman inserts and other needs. For more information, click here for a membership brochure.