ROC-FM at St. Francis-St. Maximilian, & St. Mary Mystical Rose, MI US - Cornerstone Media Top Music Countdown
Cornerstone Media Top Music Countdown
HERE IS A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT "TMC" IS ...
- The issues and values presented in the song
- Discussion questions
- Activities to incorporate into your classes, meetings, retreats, or other youth-related activities.
- Value rating (positive, negative or neutral)
- Pace and clarity ratings
- Suggested uses (i.e. great song for discussion, prayer, dance, etc.)
- Link to song lyrics
- Link to video
- ...and more!
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by Aaron Del Monte
- Song reviews for one positive and one negative song on the charts, along with a description of issues and a complete meeting design for each song.
- In the Classroom by Br. Len Rhoades, FSC
- Music can be a powerful teaching tool. This article provides you with processes and reflections to help you use music effectively in the classroom.
- Youth and Media by Butch Ekstrom
- The newest trends in videos, the Internet, television and other multimedia that affect our young people.
- Scripture Themes and Popular Music by Jerry Finn
- We bring Bible stories to today's teens by weaving their music into these ancient stories. This article presents one Scripture theme accompanied by excerpts from three current songs.
- Tuned-In Parents by Pat Sprankle
- Parents, are you looking for a way to connect with your teen? We give you some practical ideas using popular music and other youth-related media to help you communicate meaningfully with one another.
- Prayer with Popular Music by Leroy Orie
is a powerful tool that can be used to help young people pray more effectively. This article contains complete processes you can use to help prayer come alive for your teens.
- Movie Reviews by Mike Sharbel
- What's playing at the theaters? Find out from a seasoned teacher and youth minister. You'll learn about some of today's biggest motion pictures, plus some ways to incorporate the themes from these movies into your next class or meeting.
- Life on the Road by Anna Scally
- The president of Cornerstone Media recounts her experiences as she travels throughout the U.S., Canada and beyond working with teens at retreats, workshops, youth rallies and more!
- Keep you up-to-date on today's music and other elements of youth culture.
- Bring you in contact with the sounds and concerns of today's young people.
- Help you plan great discussions, meetings and activities for teenagers.
- Give you effective ways to incorporate youth culture into your program or family life so you can really connect with your young people.
(click on subscriber in the top yellow box),
the user name is rocfm