Annunciation Child Care Center at 970 Montgomery Road, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 US - Home
Welcome to the ACC Web Site
Annunciation Child Care Center (ACC) is a nationally accredited early childhood program for children ages six weeks through five years, providing a vital service to our parish by serving as a ministry to parents and their children. The Center's Announcements are below. Parent Information has information for parents of enrolled children including newsletters, classroom calendars, menus, T.E.A.M and more. Business Sponsors has links to ACC's directory of sponsors. About Us has information for prospective parents. We hope you enjoy your visit!
- Happy New Year! Welcome back to all our students. We are excited and ready for the second half of our school year!
- Next TEAM meeting is January 10 at 7PM at Broadway pizza on 434. Current and new members are welcome.
- The Haney Family is asking for your support of the Save-A-Limb Foundation. Please read about Team Emma. Flyers are also available in the lobby. Thank you so much for any help you can offer.
- Please read 'Important Dates You Need to Know' (as of August 16, 2012) for dates of events throughout the school year.
- Important Notice for Volunteers: Any parent wishing to volunteer in the classroom is required to be fingerprinted through the Diocese of Orlando and complete the 'Safe Environment Training' on-line course. Please read the fingerprinting and training instructions. The course takes approximately 20 minutes and is followed by a quiz of 13 questions. Pass/fail results are sent directly to the Diocese' HR/Fingerprinting Office. Please notify the ACC directors when you have successfully passed the course.
Email Registration: If you haven't already done so, please take a moment to register your email address with our website. In case of an emergency, in addition to updating our phone system, if possible, we will send out email updates to those registered on the website.
During registration, families signed a form which permits their children to be photographed or video taped. If you do not give your consent, kindly submit a written notice to the Directors. Pictures of children may periodically be published on this website unless otherwise instructed.
Our philosophy is to encourage the development of each child’s full potential in all areas of growth and learning. Committed to educationally sound programs, we believe children learn best through active participation. Our program provides many play opportunities through which each child is guided ...
Curriculum and Daily Schedules
Our program offers a balanced, integrated early childhood education. Each activity is designed, on an individual basis, to meet the child’s five areas of development: spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive and physical.
Extra Curricular Activities
The Center offers the following activities as part of its extra-curricular activities in the afternoons including Spanish and Computer Enrichment activities.
During your child’s first few years of life many important skills and abilities are established, skills that are key to success in school and later in life. We believe that it is very important to monitor the growth and development of children in our care, so ...