Most Precious Blood at 25 Maple Street, Hyde Park, MA 02136-2738 US - PARISH NEWS (updated every Monday) " class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: ; top: ; width: ; height: "
PARISH NEWS(updated every Monday)
- SECOND COLLECTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER: The Catholic University of America, Sept. 6-7; Monthly Sacrificial Offering, Sept. 13-14; Clergy Benefit Trust, Sept. 20-21; The Boston Pilot Newspaper, Sept. 27-28. Please see the Links section to learn more about what these collections support.
- ADULT CHOIR: Rehearsals will resume on Wednesday, September 24 at 7:00 PM. Please see the Music Ministry page for more information about the choir, and consider joining up; new members are always welcome and appreciated!
- MASS SCHEDULE CHANGES: Effective July 5, 2014, the Sunday Mass schedule at MPB has changed to 5:30 PM (Saturday vigil), 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Haitian Creole). Please see the Collaborative page for the new schedules at all three parishes.
- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION: See the Religious Education page for information. Please contact Lynne Jensen at 617-364-9500 if you have any questions or comments regarding registration or the schedule.
- WHY CATHOLIC? We are looking for volunteers to start a chapter of RENEW International's "Why Catholic?" program in our Collaborative! Leaders would facilitate groups of 4-5 mmebers, who would meet at the time and place of their choosing, for twelve weeks/sessions focused on the Sacraments and their significance to us. Please contact Lynne Jensen at 617-364-9500 for more details. Thee is also a "Why Catholic?" workshop on Monday, September 22 at the Parish Collaborative Center (former Saint Anne Parish School).
- COLLABORATIVE FAMILY FEUD: The parishioners of Most Precious Blood, Saint Anne and Saint Pius X are invited to participate in a special game of "Family Feud" on Saturday, September 20 at 6:00 PM at Saint Pius X Church Hall. Please see the Bulletin for details about this fun night!