Most Precious Blood at 25 Maple Street, Hyde Park, MA 02136-2738 US - PARISH NEWS (updated every Monday) " class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: ; top: ; width: ; height: "
PARISH NEWS(updated every Monday)
- SECOND COLLECTIONS FOR OCTOBER: Energy Costs, Oct. 11-12; World Mission Appeal, Oct. 18-19; Grand Annual Collection, Oct. 25-26.
- ADULT CHOIR: The choir will sing next on Sunday, October 19 at the 9:00 AM Mass, and Wednesday rehearsals will resume on Wednesday, October 1 at 7:00 PM. Please see the Music Ministry page for more information about the choir, and consider joining up; new members are always welcome and appreciated!
- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION: See the Religious Education page for information, and the Bulletin for the schedule of classes. Please contact Lynne Jensen at 617-364-9500 if you have any questions or comments regarding registration or the schedule.
- CHURCH RENOVATIONS: The daily Mass will be celebrated in the upper church while work is ongoing to renovate the lower church and Parish Center.
- COUNCIL MEMBERS: We are happy to announce that David Amara, Caitlin Delapp and Nancy Wilson will represent Most Precious Blood Parish on the Collaborative's Pastoral Council, which will meet for the first time on October 22. We are also happy to announce David Dahlstrom, Suzanne Council and John McCormack as our parish's new Finance Council, whch will meet for the first time on October 27.