Most Precious Blood at 25 Maple Street, Hyde Park, MA 02136-2738 US - PARISH NEWS (updated every Monday) " class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: ; top: ; width: ; height: "
PARISH NEWS(updated every Monday)
- SECOND COLLECTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER: The Catholic University of America, Sept. 6-7; Monthly Sacrificial Offering, Sept. 13-14; Clergy Benefit Trust, Sept. 20-21; The Boston Pilot Newspaper, Sept. 27-28. Please see the Links section to learn more about what these collections support.
- ADULT CHOIR: Rehearsals will resume this month. Please see the Music Ministry page for more information about the choir, and consider joining up; new members are always welcome and appreciated!
- MASS SCHEDULE CHANGES: Effective July 5, 2014, the Sunday Mass schedule at MPB has changed to 5:30 PM (Saturday vigil), 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Haitian Creole). Please see the Collaborative page for the new schedules at all three parishes.
- NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM STAFF: We have hired a new Office Manager for the Collaborative (Karen King), who will begin working with us September 8. Please see the Collaborative page for more information.
- CHURCH RENOVATION: Beginning August 18, there will be ongoing work to renovate the lower church and Parish Center. The daily Mass during this time will be celebrated in the upper church.
- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION: See the Religious Education page for information. Please contact Lynne Jensen at the Rectory if you have any questions or comments regarding registration or the schedule.
- PASTORAL MINISTRY MEETINGS: There will be a meeting for Catechists and Religious Education Volunteers on Tuesday, September 9 at 7:00 PM and for those who schedule lectors, altar servers, Eucharistic ministers and those who bring communion to the sick on Wednesday, September 10 at 7:00 PM. Both meetings will be at the Parish Collaborative Center in Readville (the former Saint Anne Parish School).
- COLLABORATIVE FAMILY FEUD: The parishioners of Most Precious Blood, Saint Anne and Saint Pius X are invited to participate in a special game of "Family Feud" on Saturday, September 20 at 6:00 PM at Saint Pius X Church Hall. Please see the Bulletin for details about this fun night!