St. Anthony School at 485 Grand Avenue, Taylor Mill, KY 41015-1919 US - Market Day
Dear St. Anthony Parishioners and Parents:
Welcome! On behalf of St. Anthony PTO I would like to share news about an important fundraiser, Market Day.
For over 30 years, Market Day has been helping organizations like ours raise funds for important educational resources. At St. Anthony School, our goal is to raise funds to be used for Field Trip Buses, Classroom start up Fees for our Teachers, Media Center Subscriptions, etc.
Why is Market Day so important to our organization?
- It's the nation's largest and original fundraising food cooperative, leveraging the buying power of millions of customers to bring you the best possible prices.
- By doing your grocery shopping each month with Market Day, you are serving your family delicious, wholesome meals while helping us raise funds at the same time.
- Market Day requires no door-to-door selling, so it's simple and easy to contribute.
- With over 150 foods to choose from, Market Day offers a wide variety of products including low fat, low calorie and all natural options.
- We rely on Market Day to help fund the needs of our organization.
I encourage you to order from Market Day. They are a trusted company and with every purchase you are helping our organization. We appreciate your support of this important fundraiser at St. Anthony School.
Order forms are available in the back of church every month.
If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 859/581-3633(H) or 859/393-0432(C).
Brenda Niehaus & Julie Gabbard
Market Day Chairpersons