St. Anthony Parish at 485 Grand Avenue, Taylor Mill, KY 41015-1919 US - Ten Commandments of a Welcoming Parish
|Ten Commandments of a Welcoming Parish|
- Thou shalt be friendly and cordial.
- In a warm climate, thou shalt stand just outside the church doors.
- Thou shalt give a little more attention to visitors than to regulars.
- Thou shalt develop your gift of hospitality.
- Thou shalt link up newcomers with an usher, making sure they get bridged to the next step in their entry process.
- Thou shalt call everyone by name.
- Thou shalt try hard to remember the names of new people, so that you can personalize your greeting the following Sunday.
- Thou shalt get your physical exercise by greeting children on their level.
- Thou shalt not do church business with the regulars as people enter the church.
- Thou shalt be acquainted with Sunday school classes in case questions arise.